0906 public test - bug list in live

Exactly I asked him and he told me that his supplier insured him this was the official production hardware.
interesting since they have yet to do mass production and they have the test rear camera pictured rather than the mass production version it will come with

@Sjap84

It looks like you can return the camera without any cost, other than return shipping.
I will strongly suggest you return the test camera.
I can recommend the new (hardware improved) mini 0906 and it should be in store this month to a price around US$140.
As I did asked him about it he mentioned it was a production unit he sold me.
They only had it in his possession a few weeks.
And his seller told him it was the new and improved version.

I did send him a couple of links to this forum so he can see the conversations.
And mentioned the old firmware with bugs was still in it.
I really think they also don't know this is a test camera.

I am running the camera with the beta firmware and see how it works.
If i am not satisfied I can always return the camera.
The benefit of allcam.nl is that they have a great customer service.
So I will keep in contact with them and work it out.

Imagine you went to vegetable store and you ask specific for green plantain, since you don't know how there look and end up with cucumber.:D

Imagine you went to vegetable store and you ask specific for green plantain, since you don't know how there look and end up with cucumber.:D
I do understand what you mean I am in contact with the seller I am sure things will work out.
Thanks for the help so far

Has anyone else had problems with the mute button?

Every time the camera switches on it is muted, however many times I turn mute off!

Every time the camera switches on it is muted, however many times I turn mute off!
Just tested it. Working fine. Sound is on by default and mute function working fine.

My sample never recorded sound (even with new mic) so I can't help you :)

I don`t have problem with mute

I don`t have problem with mute
I think my problem was that I turned mute on accidently, then used the menu to change some settings which then saved all the settings including mute into the permanent memory. To change the default for mute back to "off" I needed to turn mute off using the mute button and then change another setting in the menu so that the mute setting got saved.

I haven't repeated that to check, but currently it is recording sound again.

the mute status will continue after reboot, unless you press the UP button to change it.
it is no matter with permanent setting

Back