1.0.12 Firmware

Joshua Gesundo

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Dash Cam
Xiaomi Yi Action Camera
Good Am/Pm

Hi, my yi camera is on 1.0.3 version out the box... do i need to downgrade my firmware to 1.0.0? or should I direct to 1.0.12???

My firmware # is Z22L***********

Thanks In Advance

there is already 1.1.0 :) And you can directly go to this version, updates are full, not partial.

Some says 1.1.0 have freezing issue.. is it true? thats why I will go to 1.0.12 instead of 1.1.0...

Good luck. You know how to download 1.0.12 from XiaoYi site?

This?

Firmware Update Instructions
  1. Download the firmware file, unzip it and then rename it to firmware.bin
  2. Power off the Yi Sports Camera
  3. Copy the file to the top level folder / root of a microSD card and then place that into your Yi Sports Camera
  4. Connect the Yi camera to a power source that is turned on (very important – if the camera dies during this process you have got a dead Yi!!)
  5. Turn on the Yi
  6. You will now hear a constant beeping for around a minute – after this the red light will flash and the camera will turn off.
  7. Remove the microSD card and place back into a PC and ensure that you delete the \firmware.bin file
  8. Place the camera back in your card and start to enjoy camera

Do i need to go to 1.0.0 ? or direct to 1.0.12...
    my yi camera is 1.0.3 out the box...

on Xiaomi Yi Sports Camera Users Philippines ( facebook groups files )

Can you share the link for Z22L (as z23L shares imho the same firmware revision, but if you could share that1 as well, would be lovely) 1.0.12 ? its the only version i'm missing in the mirror repo

let me download & check the file for you, when i give you a GO, you can flash it - if you used proper camera version

let me download & check the file for you, when i give you a GO, you can flash it - if you used proper camera version

Thank you very much.... I'm looking forward to it... :D

This link is valid version 1.0.12 for Z22L (and most probably Z23L).

So is it ok for my yi to use it?

and

One more thing... whats the use of autoexec.cash?

if you are 100% certain you own Z22L and not Z221 then yes.

.ash script ? That is lengthy topic covered by many threads here.

owned? not anymore? You bricked it?

Back