1/4-20 camera mounting stud connection for mounting the f800pro

samfowler

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I am not a fan of mounting this f800 pro to my windshield and I would like to mount it to a 1/4-20 camera mounting stud on my dash.

Is there a 1/4 -20 mount for this dashcam - if not can someone suggest an option for me. I may have to drill a hole into this plate and put in a 1/4-20 screw myself but wanted to see if someone else had done something like this before or know of one for sale that already has a 1/4-20 mount screw in it.

Thanks.

You might be able to find a rear view camera mount so you can drill a hole into.

Hello,

I am not a fan of mounting this f800 pro to my windshield and I would like to mount it to a 1/4-20 camera mounting stud on my dash.

Is there a 1/4 -20 mount for this dashcam - if not can someone suggest an option for me. I may have to drill a hole into this plate and put in a 1/4-20 screw myself but wanted to see if someone else had done something like this before or know of one for sale that already has a 1/4-20 mount screw in it.

Thanks.

I would seriously consider the potential for serious injury using a product like the one you are searching for in the unfortunate event of an accident.

Back