1.5.12 firmware update

Fixed battery indicator showing wrong readings, Yi action-app shows what is changed

Fixed battery indicator showing wrong readings, Yi action-app shows what is changed
Thank you very much for the info. Would you be kind enough to tell me where in the app the change log is? Man, I've looked everywhere but can't find it. Thanks a lot, again!

Thank you very much for the info. Would you be kind enough to tell me where in the app the change log is? Man, I've looked everywhere but can't find it. Thanks a lot, again!

In the app i just clicked the notice of new firmware and before downloading in showed whats changed, this time only the battery indicator reading

Ah, that explains it. I updated it before I launched the app. Thanks for your time.

Hi guys! I looked through differrent posts and searching on google but didn't find a definitive answer. I updated to 1.5.12 firmware but I want do downgrade to 1.2.13 firmware so i can use the YIMAX PRO script. The question is: Is it safe or even posible to manually downgrade whitout briking the camera? Thanks in advance.

@hubus I just installed your app today and really like it. Hope my new cam Yi Cam 4k+ (just arrived today!) will be supported soon. It works partially but not very reliable at the moment.

Just a quick question: I had one problem with my old Yi Cams, the timelapse videos were always recorded at 24fps. Is there any way to change this to 25fps? Maybe with your app? I don't have my old Yi Cams at home right now, so I can't test it.

Last edited:
Hello guys, YIMAX script problem was solved here:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/yimax-pro-script.20108/page-5

I am the developer of the Yi Pro app which also supports 1.5.12 firmware.:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsymptote.yipro
Your app is good, saying good and not great ... You did tons of things which this camera can ... Agreed, but forgot one very important ... the 1440p as an option, you know it's possible with script right(Stanek script and not only Stanek) ? No matter that it is 1236p upscaled to 1440p but it is simply replacing the "pain in ass", with 1236p to 1440p post editing ... Because it's important to be able to upload YouTube without post processing on the highest possible resolution when you don't take your video editing workstation with you but you want to upload the video itself ... Once you add it, then I'll buy your app ... And for the long exposure pictures ... Right it's cool, but this is action camera, if I want such pictures I'd prefer using my 5D Mark III for them ;)

Изпратено от моят Z2 Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Back