1 simple question

thebotan

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm looking at the website of this brand and the camera looks amazing. Small, heat resistant, full hd etc.
Before buying, I just need to figure something out.
Has anyone used this camera in his car for a few days 24/7 non-stop on G-Sensor? Is it working properly?

I'm afraid I can't help. I turn mine off and take the SD card out when I park it.

i have only tested if motion detect Work on my LK 7500, totally fogot to check the other thing.
On a regular basis the G sensor Work more than fine, when i used it i had to enter custom figures as the camera otherwise was too sensetive and made event recordings ( G sensor ) all the time while driving.
I dont use G sensor while driving ( or parked ) i just record all the time while driving, but i did think about doing a permanent install and use motion + G sensor while parked.
But i dropped the idea as my car is parked outside, so often the windscreen will be blocked by rain - frost - snow and so on, so instead of doing that i have a CCTV camera in my kitchen window aimed on my car where its parked over night.

With it hardwired, it's kept on 24/7 and hasn't missed a beat on me. The G-sensor is always on when the dash cam is hardwired and even when in parking mode.

I use the LK7900 exclusively for my own car and it works perfectly for me. What I love is that it doesn't have a bright screen on it. This might be surprising to a lot of people, but a dash cam's screen is only useful when you first set it up to make sure you're pointing it at the right direction, but after that you won't need it anymore. It has a small led screen on it and tells you with a very polite voice pretty much everything you need to know, on/off and which mode it is in. With the voice, you don't even need to poke your head under the rearview mirror to check if it's on.

Very reliable dash cam. I love it.

Kelvin

Last edited:
Back