1080P IP DVR 1.5"FHD Dash Cam

bilnrobn

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Can I get help here? I've just bought one of these on ebay and the instructions are a bit vague, particularly those related to the System Menu. I want to change the language to English and I wish to correct the time & date. I've followed the instructions, pressing the "Menu" and then "Mode" buttons, but can't see how to move through the functions that should allow me to select the one I wish to change, or how to change them.
Bill in Oz

any link to the eBay listing of this product ?

better you link directly to one that matches yours, there are too many different models here to know what you have

Does this help?

Attachments

• 1080P.jpg
    1080P.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 9
  • 1080P.jpg
    1080P.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 8
well I finally found it, this was the link I asked for https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111731205254
you can see in the pics in the listing language is in the second menu level, stop any recording, press menu twice to get to the second menu, scroll down to find the language option, you might have to do a bit of trial and error to find the right menu but won't be too hard, it's not 1080p so don't expect miracles but you should at least be able to get it into English

Thanks for all your help Jokiin, I've finally done it. I've got the display to show in English and once I'd done that the rest was relatively easy, so I've now got it displaying the correct local date and time. The User Instructions aren't like the display on the screen, but I got there. Also it appears the unit needs to be in situ connected into the car's electrics. I couldn't get any joy at all with it connected into the computer.

Bill on Oz

Back