128gb micro sd card in nextbase 412gw

Don’t Buy Sandisk Ultra Cards

Sandisk_Ultra32GB_DoNotBuy.jpg

My Sandisk ultra has been flawless (and still is)

It’s strange that article mentions high failure rates, we test using them and they’re extremely robust.

I suppose there are just some cams with hardware/software that is painfully fussy with regards to the cards. Neither of my cams have had issues, and although I've never owned nextbase cams, I have bought, tested and re-sold nextbase cams that also had no issues with these cards

I’ve had no issue with my sandisk ultra micro sd card when using it in my 412gw. Having said that one did fail on me in my old 402g but then so did about 3 other branded sd cards but it was partly sd card rejection & software & battery issues

I wonder if the failures aren't genuine cards or mis-advertising.

Look at the card pictures v the advert. Quite a lot show U1 but then quote 98mbps. I'm probably wrong but I thought U1 was up to 48mbps. Up to 98 is U3 ?

It's a minefield out there.

I watched techmoans latest dashcam review of the aukey DR02D. He always uses toshiba class 10 micro sd cards & says he has always used them in his dashcam reviews. But then on the amazon page of the dashcam they say use Samsung evo micro sd cards & to avoid sandisk ultra endurance micro sd cards... so random dashcam manufactures obviously don’t like various micro sd cards in their cameras to avoid intermittent recording issues

My Samsung 128Gb is still going strong but I'm a very low mileage driver now.

My Samsung 128Gb is still going strong but I'm a very low mileage driver now.
What is the model of the Samsung Card you use

Thanks for the link! My the website where I usually get my sd cards from ‘mymemory’ are doing exactly the same Samsung micro sd 128gb card for £32.99 but with £5.00 off in checkout with a final total of £27.99! May purchase :eek::LOL:

I have successfully updated to R15.9 I’m looking the new start up logo I must admit. Dual files have been removed, must purchase a 128gb micro sd card now so I can record 3 minute clips in 1440p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tony lovelock 412GW 4
T 412GW 16
P 412GW 29
Back