15 second gap in videos

Cheswick

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Recently set up my cam and installed the mac version of the software. When viewing the always on videos there is a 15 second gap between the end of one and the beginning of the next. Does everyone have this issue? I'm hoping that it won't be an issue with an event recording cause that's a huge gap. Could it possibly be a playback issue?

OMG! you have MAC software. 15 seconds or not, I have to go back to my POS PC laptop to view any of my footage. I have a 5600, but it works great, though the potholes are setting off the impact detection this time of year. Where did you get the Mac software. What LUKAS site did you use?

15 seconds of missing video or a 15 second delay during playback?

15 seconds of missing video in that between segments 15 seconds of the journey will not be there. I viewed the video in both the lukas viewer software and VLC and the missing portion is present regardless. I really didn't check on a PC to see if the same issue is present there.

OMG! you have MAC software. 15 seconds or not, I have to go back to my POS PC laptop to view any of my footage. I have a 5600, but it works great, though the potholes are setting off the impact detection this time of year. Where did you get the Mac software. What LUKAS site did you use?

Yeah I was having to take the sd card to work every time I wanted to update something. Checked a few weeks back on the lukashd site after frustration of not being able to get boot camp to load on my max and they had released an official mac version.

is it always dropping the same amount and always at file change? fixed pattern or random problem can make a difference

tried another memory card?

is it always dropping the same amount and always at file change? fixed pattern or random problem can make a difference

tried another memory card?

Took a closer look. The amount of time dropped isn't consistent. In some instances there will be no time dropped at all then the next break it'll be 24 seconds then 30 seconds then no time again.

I'll try a different card when I get a chance.

Back