1st dashcam

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but that code does not show up when I look up this A229 Pro and the code does not work. Do you have a direct link?
The code does not even show up on my Amazon page.

Last edited:
You just click the REDEEM icon on the item description page.

Amazon Viofo

Select 2 channel option and then next to the word Coupon, select the box. If you are using any element or frame blocking on the browser, try turning it off.

When using Amazon, you want to make certain the item is Sold by VIOFO and Shipped from Amazon.

However, before you run off and hit the buy button, you need to know if you need the HK4 wire harness for parking mode, fuse taps, or if you want something like Dongar Dongle if you have a auto-dimming rear-view mirror.

Select Shop by Vehicle and look for your vehicle. Need to match up your RV mirror pin count with what they offer. If you do not need parking mode, these adapters work wonderfully and they attach between the dash cam and the rear-view mirror. Very quick and simple installation.

dongar power adapter

Last edited:
Amazon Viofo

Select 2 channel option and then next to the word Coupon, select the box. If you are using any element or frame blocking on the browser, try turning it off.

When using Amazon, you want to make certain the item is Sold by VIOFO and Shipped from Amazon.

However, before you run off and hit the buy button, you need to know if you need the HK4 wire harness for parking mode, or if you want something like Dongar Dongle if you have a auto-dimming rear-view mirror, and fuse taps.
It still just shows the $80 coupon and it is clipped. By any chance are using a business account? Maybe it is different for a business account.

Back