1TB-100SPW Firmware Update

twodogron

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just (Nov 23rd) updated my iPad to iOS version 11 and now the iPassBlack app no longer works on my iPad.
Has anyone managed to contact iTronics in Korea about this as it must affect all Apple iPad and iPhone users who have updated to the new iOS.

I have just (Nov 23rd) updated my iPad to iOS version 11 and now the iPassBlack app no longer works on my iPad.

Yeah I noticed that too on my iPhone. Unfortunate. The app launches and then says: This app needs to be updated by the developer to work on this version of iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The name of the camera is not 1TB, but ITB. Using such name will affect people in searches.

enjoy,
Mtz

I managed to get an email reply from iTronics which I have posted below.
"Quote"
Dear Ron.
Unfortunately, we do not have an update plan for iOS11.
The application was developed by a separate vendor and the ITB-100SPW is discontinued,
so it is skeptical about the additional cost investment internally.
Very sadly, I hope you understand it because it is company policy.
However, the setting of the product can also be done by a viewer program used on a PC.
http://ipassmall.co.kr/ipassblack/d...=iTronics+BlackBox+PC+Player+(V1.3.0)(12).zip
"Unquote"
But be careful, the link is for the older version 1.3 PC Viewer not the 1.4 version.

My thanks to Mtz for pointing out the Title typo error, which should be an "eye" not a "one"...... Cheers !

Back