2 CH car black box

solarstorm

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
2 CH black box
I m looking for a decent 2CH car black box with either a screen or wifi.
The following are shortlisted:

1. ITB 2000HD - korean version only for now. Weird form.
2. Blackvue 550W - Still plague by overheating problem, I believe.
3. Garmin GDR35 - so so resolution.

Any suggestions? Guys?

Have You decided yet?

No, not yet but I ruled out ITB-2000HD after I viewed some footages on youtube.
Ruled out Garmin as well, so so resolution plus the form factor sticking out like a sore thumb.
Added 2 more so new list looks like this:

1. Blackvue 550W
2. Finevu CR-2i
3. Lukas 5900HD Duo

if Item 2 and 3 come with screen or WiFi will sure make my decision easier.

The 550 might be a viable choice, but I'd stay away from it for a while, as the pixel at ion on the video is ridiculous. Wait for the custom firmware to come out.

I will be posting soon full review of Urive Albatross2. Maybe you like it.

what are your requirements ? , Item 2 and 3 doesn't have embedded LCD screen in them.

The 550 might be a viable choice, but I'd stay away from it for a while, as the pixel at ion on the video is ridiculous. Wait for the custom firmware to come out.
Thx! Xybone.

I will be posting soon full review of Urive Albatross2. Maybe you like it.
I thought abt it for a while but again it was the form factor that put me off. Thx! Niko.

This was launched in China about 2 month ago. Saw it on taobao.com but for much higher price.

Discreet and gd size but only 720P. Claimed to be the work of collaboration btw China and Korea.

Its an Allwinner solution, same basic platform as what's in the F70 model, waste of time

Last edited:
I thought abt it for a while but again it was the form factor that put me off. Thx! Niko.

As I guess, you want to install it discretely, probably behind the rearview mirror ?

Back