2 CH car black box

That would be idea.

This is how Albatros II looks installed in my car. It matches ( blends in ) about 95% of right part of the rear view mirror, thats why it hard to notice at first look. Especially if car interior is dark and tinted windows. My car has no tinted windows, interior ceiling and a-pillar in light-grey colour, but still Albatross II is hardly noticeable from outside, if properly mounted.

Urive Albatross II front.jpg

If you wait 1-2 days, I will post full review with tons of videos / pictures so you can make your own conclusions if it meets your needs.

Attachments

• Urive Albatross II front.jpg
    Urive Albatross II front.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 9
This is how Albatros II looks installed in my car. It matches ( blends in ) about 95% of right part of the rear view mirror, thats why it hard to notice at first look. Especially if car interior is dark and tinted windows. My car has no tinted windows, interior ceiling and a-pillar in light-grey colour, but still Albatross II is hardly noticeable from outside, if properly mounted.

View attachment 1992

If you wait 1-2 days, I will post full review with tons of videos / pictures so you can make your own conclusions if it meets your needs.

Not sure if it's your pic quality or the cam, I ve to admit I can hardly see anything here.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the difference between the Albatross II 7500P and Shotgun 8000P? It looks like a ~$50 difference in price on amazon and a slight cosmetic difference, though I'm not sure what else.

@"slight cosmetic difference" - actually there is a big cosmetic difference from point of view that 8000p smaller in size because has no display, that means limited operations on the go. On 7500p you can operate almost all functions via touch screen, on 8000p you can operate only very limited functions.
However 8000p has WDR, which supposed to give better video performance. I havn't tried myself it so can not say how good WDR is tuned in the 8000p model.
There is also a 8500p model with no screen but has a WiFi, so you can operate it via Smartphone or iPhone, however being a "brother" of 8000p, for some reason 8500p does not have a WDR.
So you have dilemma to chose from all 3 something that is more important to you ( LCD vs WDR vs WiFi ? )

I just found the 8500....hmm. I would like to use it w. my iPhone, so that will probably win out. I actually prefer a smaller footprint bc I'd like to have it hidden as best as possible. I'm looking to install it in my convertible, so I'm still trying to figure out where I can mount the rear camera, which is one reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet on one of these.

Back