2 CH Dash camera with web stream

SWS

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
Hello everyone.

I have tough task, I need to mount dual dashboard camera (with good night vision)
one camera should be mounted for front view, second for passenger, main thing is that camera must have web stream function. I want to see who is in car from remote location.

I spent a lot of time reading this forum and best what I found is here:
TS-910 4CH HD(1080P)

But its a 4CH (its probably more expensive than 2 CH) maybe someone know similar product but only for 2 cameras?
Also how do these devices operate? do they need any external hotspot to connect to web.
And what about video quality, it depends only on camera or this stationary device also has influence?

To stream from the moving car these days technology uses GSM network ( let's say 4G is the fastest ), but to stream all 4ch or 2ch at 1080p/30fps will cost you a fortune on data usage. It's cheaper to hire a private detective to "spy".
At the moment car dvr and network is not consumer-ready for what you are looking for at those resolutions ( fps, mbps ? ) or too expensive to implement and run them.

To stream from the moving car these days technology uses GSM network ( let's say 4G is the fastest ), but to stream all 4ch or 2ch at 1080p/30fps will cost you a fortune on data usage. It's cheaper to hire a private detective to "spy".
At the moment car dvr and network is not consumer-ready for what you are looking for at those resolutions ( fps, mbps ? ) or too expensive to implement and run them.
First of all, I dont need to stream 24/7, only when I connect. Secondly I can use 3.5G internet, with almost unlimited data usage. So then everything becomes not so expensive.

First of all, I dont need to stream 24/7, only when I connect. Secondly I can use 3.5G internet, with almost unlimited data usage. So then everything becomes not so expensive.

@ "Unlimited data usage" you pointed right ALMOST. Most EU GSM providers have a fine print with "fair data usage" which is in many cases is around 15Gb, don't know what is "fair usage" in Lithuania, but that not important as you clarified for no need of 24/7, just when you need to connect.
I saw something from this field last year on some website. Will try to recover my memory and replay when found.
Hope other forum members can help with this search as well meanwhile.

Reactions: SWS
The ones of these I've seen are push data but not pull, in other words the camera will push the data out but you can't pull the data off remotely

The resolution is usually lower for obvious reasons

Last edited by a moderator:
Back