2 channel FineVu T9vu, GPS ... "strange" 2014 model ?!

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
New "strange" 2014y model FineVu T9vu. Price in Korea 245usd
Why Strange ?., - you will understand after you see specifications ( below )
Maybe it's an "April Fools" joke from FineVu ? :confused::confused:

FineVu T9vu (1).jpg

FineVu T9vu (2).jpg

FineVu T9vu (3).jpg

FineVu T9vu (4).jpg

FineVu T9vu (5).jpg

FineVu T9vu (6).jpg

FineVu T9vu (7).jpg

FineVu T9vu (8).jpg

Finevu launched two model yesterday. It has demand in korea. Anyway, it's not the high spec.

I was hoping it's a joke from Finevu, but today I found it from main Korean news website: NAVINSIDE :confused:

never looked like a joke to me, just poor decision making, I guess if their market accepts that they'll keep making them that way though

never looked like a joke to me, just poor decision making, I guess if their market accepts that they'll keep making them that way though

If manufacturer making progress in product, - I take him seriously. If opposite, - this to me means two things: 1) April Fools joke or 2) poor decision as you mentioned, and bad reputation for brand.
Finevu with their one of the most successful ( and my favourite one ) models CR500HD was top brand names to me for a long time, I truly respected them "back then". After such a "joke" ( bad decision ) wiht copy of Livue, and not just a copy of high-spec product, but taking low-end spec ODM, - after that I am very disappointed in Finevu marketing team, or who-ever is doing those decisions.

It's the same like Rolls-Royce would go from their "Phantom" to start producing Copies of Indian Tata Nano :D

Good or Bad, it's still interesting to see new lower cost Dual Channel options rolling out in 2014. (assuming it's priced on the lower side)

USD $245 is I guess on the cheaper end for dual cam product, I'm sure it would be well made, just the spec is low by 2014 standards

I share the disappointment, as I saw Finevu as a higher-end manufacturer. I'm happy w/ my 2 Pro models & instead of switching them between 4 cars, I'll be buying 3 more pairs when newer models come out.
Hope this is just a play for the lower priced market, but higher spec models will also be developed.

I Wonder if VW will start making the beetle again :p

Back