2 channel with motion sensor and parking mode.

Dynamikone

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Hi all
Been researching for a dash cam with front and rear cameras, motion sensor, loop recording and parking mode, GPS would be a bonus.
Record Quality is manageable as long as you can recognize the number plate.

Was pretty set on mini0906 but did come across some bad feedbacks about GPS not working after a month or so.

The realistic budget around usd 100. I'm not looking for a high-end dash cam but if I have to spend more to get those features I will.

Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks

Eric

Viofo A129 is the next option up in price, but that is over budget. There is not much that will come close to the 0906 image quality at $100, I'm not sure what the current reliability is, but it is built to be cheap so you have to expect a lower build quality.

Another option would be 2x Blueskysea B1W. It has the same sensor as the rear 0906 camera and while the sensor is not so good in low light as the 0906 front sensor and it uses a lower bitrate so has more pixilation under trees, it still does a good job of recording number plates, in fact on average it will beat the 0906 on plate readability. The disadvantage is that you have 2 cards to deal with and front/rear files that don't start simultaneously, a lock button on the rear that you can't reach and no GPS to keep the time correct. Might be easier to install though since the rear one just needs power from somewhere, not the video cable to the front camera.

Back