200GB microSD cards now available on Amazon.

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
http://www.droid-life.com/2015/06/25/sandisks-200gb-microsd-card-now-available/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00V62XBQQ
2iKCByx.png

Lot of money to lose if they click out of the slot and go under somewhere you can't find it. ;)

It costs more than the SG9665GC I would put it in. ;)

They are even cheaper.
I got two class 10 Centon 16gb for $5 each and 32gb for $10 at walmart. ;)

I prefer to stick with Transcend or Kingston which I tend to trust over these off brands sold at Walmart.

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is the point of increasing the font size when you quote other members? I don't really get what you are trying to convey.

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is the point of increasing the font size when you quote other members? I don't really get what you are trying to convey.

I think that must be a forum thing, my quote of the same post looks the same and I'm sure I never changed anything

I prefer to stick with Transcend or Kingston which I tend to trust over these off brands sold at Walmart.

likewise, I know what type of memory they buy for these second tier and no name brands, probably just fine in a cellphone, I wouldn't rely on them for dashcam use though

I think that must be a forum thing, my quote of the same post looks the same and I'm sure I never changed anything

We should ask @DashCamMan if he knows why that happens. I thought you had copied Sunny's quote of my post.

likewise, I know what type of memory they buy for these second tier and no name brands, probably just fine in a cellphone, I wouldn't rely on them for dashcam use though

Curiously, the Wikipedia page for Centon Electronics appears to have recently been deleted, although the company has a web site. The contributor/editor proposed it for deletion with the following comment : "Non-notable company, I can't even find one good reference to help improve the article. Multiple searches through Google News, Books, newspapers and browser found nothing as shown - (mostly press releases). It actually seems that some of the most attention they got was a theft of millions of dollars of computer chips in 1995."

Last edited:
undocumented feature (bug) maybe, not sure

There's always endless discussion on the Xenforo forums. I'm sure it's mentioned in there somewhere multiple times. Of course, what else might one expect in a forum software forum? :)

actually I have to say I frequent a few forums and they all have their quirks, I quite like this forum software though

I quite like it too although it's missing a few key features I really appreciated in vBulletin.

I don't mind you asking and I don't mind answering either as I have no freakin idea and no need to increase font unless there is something to highlight.

Never had issue with Centon brand nor G-skill nor A-Data SD cards.

I don't mind you asking and I don't mind answering either as I have no freakin idea and no need to increase font unless there is something to highlight.

Never had issue with Centon brand nor G-skill nor A-Data SD cards.

Yes, we've already established that the quote thing is a forum software thing.

As for the off brand cards what can happen is that they work fine up until they suddenly don't.

If we go by current trends:
400gb will be 478usd
800gb will be 1056usd

So if I start saving now, i will be able to choose between a car and a memory card in about 2 years.

Marvelouss.

Back