2014 TWO CHANNEL (Vico-Marcus 5) Dual 1080P A7 WDR GPS 3DNR 64GB CPL 140

It is already available in USA. You can find it at www.vicodirect.com.
Buying it with CPL and GPS mouse as combo will save more.

Does anyone have any RAW videos to share? (Night Time) I want to see how well Vico tuned up their Aptina AR-0330 Sensor. I hope Dual Channel sensor options / tuning matures faster for A7 at some point. Here's what I found so far. (hard to read license plates when moving)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any RAW videos to share? (Night Time) I want to see how well Vico tuned up their Aptina AR-0330 Sensor. I hope Dual Channel sensor options / tuning matures faster for A7 at some point. Here's what I found so far. (hard to read license plates when moving)

I share your sentiments roadcam. First night ive used mine tonight but found plates hard to rear, I plan to adjust some settings and see how i go from there.

Have no doubt they'll improve it, generally takes a bit of fine tuning, Vico have a good track record for releasing updates so the coming months should see some happening I would think

I saw one of our German members posted some screen grabs from some M5 footage so i assume he got one, it looked quite dark and bad compared to the other 3-4 cams he had footage from.

Snap2.jpg

Snap3.jpg

Snap4.jpg

will anyone on here be doing a full review on the 5?

Just installed the 5 on a car and the front looks a lil obvious to me
14642899070_76d4183dc8_z.jpg

Attachments

• img_5864_副本5.jpg
    img_5864_副本5.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
We only miss Marcus 2 now. What will be the chipset in Marcus 2?
14643231147_e713d61267_z.jpg

the quick release mount does make it quite large. Not as bad without quick release and using sticky mount.

If remember correctly, S3D can be used for either 3D (which is L/R dual channel) or regular dual channel via 1 front facing 1 back facing.

http://www.ambarella.com/uploads/docs/S3D Brief 120413.pdf

"The S3D enables a high quality, full HD, 3D video capture solution
by bridging two standard sensor devices and an Ambarella SoC.
The S3D is a companion chip that accepts two standard sensor
inputs and outputs a multiplexed, processed stream that may be
passed to the standard parallel interface of an Ambarella SoC. The
S3D also contains video output logic to perform the processing
needed to drive 3D capable LCD panels"

I'm debating between FineVue 2000, Blackvue 750 and the M5. Screen sizes don't matter me as everyone has a dash cam in HK these days - no one bothers to steal it. Further, I can use the screen as a back up camera as well.

I saw the videos from 750, I think it is inferior to my Vico WF1. And yet, my WF1 is not completely reliable as it won't start up automatically from time to time. There are also 4 batteries inside the 750, which I am not sure if that is an ideal design for tropical countries.

Back