Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
VicoVation Announced new 2014 dash camera model: Marcus-1

VicoVation_Marcus.jpg

Marcus.jpg

Some specifications:

- Full HD 1080p / 30 Fps
- SDR - Smart dynamic range
- 140 degree lens ( diagonal )
- CPL filter - optional ( attaches to the quick release bracket )
- GPS module optional ( attaches to the quick release bracket )
- LDSW - lane departure warning system ( GPS module needed )
- FCWS - front collision warning system ( GPS module needed )

Size: 72 x 53 x 33mm.

Not more info known yet.

Expected release planned to the mid-February 2014. Price around 155usd.

Info source:
http://auto-dvrs.ru/

Last edited:
I always thought the quick release bracket for the TF2+ was a great place to put a circular polarizer. I guess I wasn't alone in thinking that bracket made it easy. Looks good, can't way to see it in action

I always thought the quick release bracket for the TF2+ was a great place to put a circular polarizer. I guess I wasn't alone in thinking that bracket made it easy. Looks good, can't way to see it in action

You probably have good telepathy, - Vico read your mind ;)

GJHS - two separated lens/sensors 1080p units [front&rear] connected by cables to the recording/processing unit neatly placed in glove compartment. The size/shape of the rear sensor from Vico TC2 seems perfect and since they are able to engineer it for one rear sensor why not for two. Think about it, please! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hevabyge.jpg

e7ugejed.jpg

sarejuze.jpg

Here is Vicovation Marcus-series standard bracket / mount and with attached GPS module.

vicovation_Marcus3-gps.jpg

Here's a short video I took at the Vicovation CES booth in Las Vegas last week.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aowxyoz6bnp5lsb/Vicovation-CES-2014.MP4
(the full 60fps .MTS file is in the share in my last post)
You'll meet Chris & Chiou. They breifly spin the the Marcus 1, 3, 5 units around. I pan back to show the dual channel rear cable & finish with more on PushCam.com (including the new app)
Apologies for not showing more of the new GUI/Menu, but I was in Gadget overload at this point walking miles around the show. :)

EDIT: Looks like my original .MTS file is dropbox streaming compatible as well.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqjctyen1ecmshw/Vicovation-CES-2014.MTS
(better quality)

Last edited:
The Marcus 1 is on Amazon from one seller shipping from Taiwan. but the price is a little steep at 230 USD
Seller is Cellular Shack with only one seller feedback.
Amazon ASIN B00IHFKNVQ
I'd like to pick one up but when I know it goes for 147USD in Taiwan and spytec will have them State side for $175 in a few more week I just have to hang in there.

The Marcus 1 is on Amazon from one seller shipping from Taiwan. but the price is a little steep at 230 USD
Seller is Cellular Shack with only one seller feedback.
Amazon ASIN B00IHFKNVQ
I'd like to pick one up but when I know it goes for 147USD in Taiwan and spytec will have them State side for $175 in a few more week I just have to hang in there.

I know we all want to get as cheap as possible, but spytec 175$ is fair price considering you will get it from local re-seller, as you said @ "... just have to hang in there" ;)

I know we all want to get as cheap as possible, but spytec 175$ is fair price considering you will get it from local re-seller, as you said @ "... just have to hang in there" ;)
It is defiantly a fair price and I enjoy buying from spytec. They do have great prices and it gets to me fast. Hopefully they get it soon. Nothing comes up when searching for Vicovation yet on their store.

@spytec @TJ_Spytec any news on an availability date for the Marcus-1?
I thought maybe it would be up as a pre-order. I know at least one Australian retailer has pre-orders up.

Any word on any promotions you might be running that you mentioned in the other thread?

175usd in USA is almost same as sold in China on Taobao, HERE

Vicovation told us that they slightly changed the packaging for the Marcus 1 to now include
(Marcus 1, 3M sticker bracket, GPS mouse (60cm wire), Quick Mounting bracket, Charger.) So the launch date is pushed back to mid-March. I think what they actually do is a soft launch in Taiwan to get some customer feedback before settling on the final product contents.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JayTee Marcus 1 10
Back