2015 Honda Civic viofo 3 wire hardwire kit not working

idontunderstand12

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all as posted above I am trying to hardwire a 15 Civic with the vifio a129 duo cam. The cameras work fine with the plug charger but when I did the hardwiring it would not turn on. I have a few questions.
1. All the videos I saw show two fuses in the tap a fuse slots. I am using fuses 10 and 23 which have no fuse in them now. Do I still need two fuses in the tap a fuse or one? If I need two do I put two of the same amp in them?
2. The ACC is 7.5 and that what I put in. Fuse 10 is always on but has no rating I threw a 7.5 in it should I go 10 or something else
3. When I had everything in the slots the camera didn't turn on I think the ground wire may be the issue but want to know about the above issues listed with the tap a fuses.

Thanks for any help. Sorry if format is bad I'm on mobile.

Bonus does anyone have video of this process on a 15 Civic I can't find any for the car.

on the power supply, not the camera, if the power supply has no lights you need to check your fuse connections as a starting point, some empty sockets aren't powered so I'd start by checking there first

on the power supply, not the camera, if the power supply has no lights you need to check your fuse connections as a starting point, some empty sockets aren't powered so I'd start by checking there first
Ok thanks. I'll try that

Back