2015, - Year of 2Ch 720p+D1 ?! @ Auto 4i View S, Red 2, Morningside Station MV-400

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
maybe they are aiming at the low end budget market?

Aimed at people that don't have computers capable of reviewing 1080p?

I hope video resolution plunge in Korean market is not affected by oil price drop on worldwide market ? :)

Well hopefully friends of ours will pick up the 1080/1080 ball and just run with it, and hopefully all the way to the bank to cash in :)

maybe they just dont consider video quality as important as others. if they dont worry about theft of their camears, they likely have far less hit and runs and don't worry about cars fleeing the scene as much? my favorite story i like to tell about korea (besides eating dog) when I visited my family in Seoul is how my Aunt lived in a complex that had 20-30 buildings, each building 15-25 floors of apartments... tens of thousands of people living in these developments. She double parked someone in, then set her keys on her cars bumper. My sister confused asked if she knew the person she blocked in, and my aunt said no thats why she is leaving her keys so they can move her car when they need to get out. i always want to find out from other native koreans if my aunt was crazy or if that is what their culture is really like... that you could trust a stranger to move your parked car.

i dunno... the only reason I want higher res and framerate is to be able to see plates better. its not like you can't make out who hit who in 720p.

But I suppose even if what I said was true about Koreans not caring about license plate readability as much, I suppose there is still no excuse to have such low res when 1080p has been the standard for years already.

Back