2019+ DDPai Mini Internal Shots (FCC)

richx

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
A129 Duo, A139, Mola N3, A119v2, B4K
Seems like 2019+ Mini has some update internals. FCC teardown:

Interesting to see that the sensor is soldered onto the main PCB. Might have some lens alignment issues if the factory does not have super-tight tolerances. SOC spec sheet is below. It is a 900 MHz Cortex A7 CPU, 64MB embedded RAM.

Posting for posterity.

after much consideration, finally using a Mini as rear cam with Yi Smart Dashcam as front cam. Functionality wise, it's more advance than Yi making it overkill as a rear dashcam.
The problem with malaysian road is potholes and speed strip will trigger emergency file lock even with g-sensor set to low.

after much consideration, finally using a Mini as rear cam with Yi Smart Dashcam as front cam. Functionality wise, it's more advance than Yi making it overkill as a rear dashcam.
The problem with malaysian road is potholes and speed strip will trigger emergency file lock even with g-sensor set to low.

LOL then you just gotta slow down like you're lowered :ROFLMAO:

PS: Oh yes, could you take a look at your device label and tell me the FCC ID they put on it? I've seen some labelled as MINI2.

LOL then you just gotta slow down like you're lowered :ROFLMAO:

PS: Oh yes, could you take a look at your device label and tell me the FCC ID they put on it? I've seen some labelled as MINI2.
the bought model
Screenshot_20201225_120128.jpgIMG_20201225_085326.jpg

Last edited:
Oh this is interesting, you managed to get the 2020-August updated model which should come with Hi3518E V300 SoC, some improvements in the peak bitrates supported by the hardware encoder. Do share some sample videos!

video activated

Last edited:
Content temporarily not available.

there is h.265 available, using honor20.
not using any hardware kit.

Thanks for sharing.

Back