2021 Climate Change

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
A guy here wildly recognized as Mr, Wind power, his company are now teaming up with people in India to make power to X components out there, so splitting your water to get oxygen and hydrogen will soon me more easy and not least economical.
Black hydrogen ( made from natural gas and a major Co2 polluter are ATM cheaper ) But we are fixing to change that, with better "anodes"

Of course as soon as it is up and running Siemens will sweep in with their big wallet and buy up and factory and patents,,,,,, as is the MO of Siemens.

OP
Nigel

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Gitup F1+G3ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Viofo A139ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Blueskysea B4K+B2K
Black hydrogen ( made from natural gas and a major Co2 polluter are ATM cheaper ) But we are fixing to change that, with better "anodes"
Black hydrogen will soon be banned, so investing in that is stupid, green hydrogen is an excellent investment if you back the right technology and probably still a good investment if you back the wrong technology since there is going to be a shortage of the stuff for decades!

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I assume the people of the sand countries, will continue to sell oil and some will buy it too, no matter how electric other countries get.
But i can understand that as the sand countries have nothing else to sell, and even now diversified into buying football clubs and what not, it will probably be a train wreck soon enough.

When the day come, will the green countries get together and embargo the then still oil selling countries and oil using countries, and will they do a good enough job of it so it actually work.
And what will the friends of the oil countries say to a hard embargo, will people get really mad and take up drastic measures.

War will be good then as i see very little Green war vehicles now or on the horizon.

OP
Nigel

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
When the day come, will the green countries get together and embargo the then still oil selling countries and oil using countries, and will they do a good enough job of it so it actually work
With the banks pulling out of all oil investments, there will soon be a shortage of oil and gas which will be needed for making valuable products such as lubricants and plastics, nobody will be able to afford to use it as fuel. Most of the coal reserves are in countries likely to halt any new exploration so coal will become unavailable. Question then is, will there be enough electricity and green hydrogen for everyone? There isn’t really a limit on how much can be produced, but there is on how quickly we can build the production and distribution infrastructure.

OP
Nigel

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
War will be good then as i see very little Green war vehicles now or on the horizon.
Much of the existing equipment is designed to run on whatever is available, and often does run on very dirty fuel with clouds of black smoke left behind, especially Russian tanks and aircraft carriers!

OP
Nigel

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
The Pope has pulled out, but Scott Morrison is going to attend!
Only problem is that his government won't agree on any action other than opening more coal mines!

USA will be there, Barack Obama is attending!

Last edited:

petepete

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
delaying the inevitable .......
are we so arrogant as a species knowing there have been 7 mass extinctions we think we ll avoid another ????
i d place a bet on it just as elon would if we were around to collect it lol