256GB microSD Test: Street Guardian SG9665GC DashCam (Super Sized! Nearly 34 hours!!)

Thanks for clearing that up guys! Removed the Lexar link I found. Don't want anyone to be led astray! Carry on :)

Bumping this as I just got my DC today.

Beyond the Amazon link in the first post, does anyone know where else to find authentic cards at this point?

As for "why", there's multiple reasons but I really don't want to start anything. Suffice to say that I'm looking for non-Amazon links :)

+1 on B&H.

Also try the manufacturer site directly.

green version is exclusive for Amazon
Does it perform any differently? I'd certainly hope not, but better to ask than to assume ;)

Thanks guys! Going to snatch up the one for my DC for now, should have more than enough 128 GB Transcends that can last me until the next few paychecks for my GC's.

@Street Guardian USA

I am curious to see how the card held up -I am shopping to for a new microSD and I see the Samsung Evo Select 128gb on sale.

@Street Guardian USA

I am curious to see how the card held up -I am shopping to for a new microSD and I see the Samsung Evo Select 128gb on sale.

All current shipping SG9665GC, SGGCX2, and SG9663DC USA stock are bundled with Samsung EVO Select U3 cards. They work great, best bang for the buck. U3 is as good or better than High Endurance as well which is a plus.

The 256GB card has been working well in my SG9663DC since May 2017. I now offer 256GB SG9663DC bundles for sale on my new .CAM site as of a few days ago as well. (Also Amazon FBA as soon as I have enough stock to spare)

Black Friday ends today remember, sales might not last longer (I think Amazon changes their sales daily?)

All current shipping SG9665GC, SGGCX2, and SG9663DC USA stock are bundled with Samsung EVO Select U3 cards. They work great, best bang for the buck. U3 is as good or better than High Endurance as well which is a plus.

The 256GB card has been working well in my SG9663DC since May 2017. I now offer 256GB SG9663DC bundles for sale on my new .CAM site as of a few days ago as well. (Also Amazon FBA as soon as I have enough stock to spare)

Thanks for the info.

Black Friday ends today remember, sales might not last longer (I think Amazon changes their sales daily?)

Yup - grabbed myself a couple 128gbs + a 64gb to use among my DC and other devices.

Back