2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

By the way, about a month ago I got frustrated with the lack of parking mode after replacing the car battery.
X2 was still shutting off early, and I also tried to power it off my Keithley 2400, to measure power draw during driving and parking modes and to see at what voltages the dashcam turns off.
Here's where I saw the problem, no matter what voltage I set on Keithley, the dashcam would always turn off in parking mode, something like 30 secs after the parking mode starts. I know it turns off because it draws too little current and it's unresponsive to touch or motion.
I have since turned off voltage detect and ran parking mode without battery save feature, only time limited. Now I have >100 motion and 2 g-force detects during work days, which is normal.
I did not have a chance to measure power draw in parking mode ever since I turned off battery saver voltage threshold power off.

I'm pretty sure battery saver worked initially, but somewhere along the way, it broke.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back