2K/4K 360 Panoramic Dash Cam, and support HD720P Reverse Cam are available ))

Jane_von

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
360 Panoramic Dash Cam have good selling & feedback from Japan Market, hereunder is one of our 4.5inch 360 Panoramic Dash Cam - X65

The 360 cameras are interesting solutions, and the mirror one might sell in EU / UK / USA.
But many have concerns about stealth so cameras that are obvious when installed are not the most popular.

The 360 cameras are interesting solutions, and the mirror one might sell in EU / UK / USA.
But many have concerns about stealth so cameras that are obvious when installed are not the most popular.
The videos posted are almost 3 years old so I guess they've been at it for a while with these models

That would make it hard to decide if it is something worth getting if it might just be a old product, even if the housing are still the same but hardware have changed they should make new videos then.

Not that something old cant be good, but in tech something old even if it is good get surpassed pretty quick.

The videos posted are almost 3 years old so I guess they've been at it for a while with these models

If after three years it hasn't taken the world by storm, then I would venture to say there must be a valid reason for that.

Phil

The only sort of okay 360 camera for me now is the Richo Theta Z1, that deploy a whopping two 1" sensors for a total of 23 mpix.
And it don't do video that well for low light.
This video do have plenty of light, but its also stationary not really what we dashcam addicts look for.

There are four recording mode, if don't wanna record the inside car, it is ok to open mode-A; And the biggest function of 360 Degree Camera is parking monitor, it support Time-Lapse Recording now

The first 360 degree car camera was launched in 2016, more than 4 years, and it keeping upgrading, now, it supoort much more functions, including 4K/2K Recording, GPS, 24H Time-Lapse Parking Monitor, 1080P/720P Rear Camera

That would make it hard to decide if it is something worth getting if it might just be a old product, even if the housing are still the same but hardware have changed they should make new videos then.

Not that something old cant be good, but in tech something old even if it is good get surpassed pretty quick.
Some old models are classical, we also have new models, such as X60S.

Attachments

• X60S-015.jpg
    X60S-015.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 4
  • X60S-016.jpg
    X60S-016.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 5
The only sort of okay 360 camera for me now is the Richo Theta Z1, that deploy a whopping two 1" sensors for a total of 23 mpix.
And it don't do video that well for low light.
This video do have plenty of light, but its also stationary not really what we dashcam addicts look for.

Very nice

Back