312GW Intermittent Recording on Startup

Simon_S

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sure this must be a common issue, but I've had a look and can't see that anyone else has had this problem.

This was happening about 6 months ago, then it stopped - but seems to have started again.

I recently hardwired the cam into the fuse box, which works no problem - it powers on fine, but sometimes it starts recording, sometimes it doesn't.

Can anyone advise? Would changing the SD card help? I can't remember if it's SanDisk or not, but it most likely is.

Hello,
Im sorry to hear this is happening. Can i please ask what is the firmware version on the camera?

I have Linked the latest firmware revision for to this email if you struggle to follow the update instructions please call us on 02920 866 429 or refer to our YouTube videos below which demonstrate how to update the firmware camera.

Windows:

Mac:

Firmware Update:https://www.nextbase.co.uk/wp-conte...re-Release-R5.4-inc.-upgrade-instructions.zip

Please remember to format the sd card once this process is complete.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks NextbaseUK

Hi I was using version 4.5, have now updated, thanks. Hopefully this will solve the preoblem.

How often is new firmware released please? Is it possible to register for email alerts or something to be notified?

Thanks

Hello,

At current we do not have an email alert, However we are working on a new program that will notify you of an update and install the new update for you. This program should be released in the summer, this will also include a new Cam viewer application for android and IOS.

Thanks Nextbase UK

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S 312GW 4
B 312GW 2
B 312GW 3
D 312GW 4
C 312GW 2
Back