312gw nextbase

Jamesc350amg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently bought a nextbase 312gw can anyone tell me why after 2days it doesn't record by itself?
I have to manually press the record button.
So bloody confused. Been through the instructions and trouble shooting page and can't solve it so some advice would be greatly appreciated.

I recently bought a nextbase 312gw can anyone tell me why after 2days it doesn't record by itself?
So bloody confused. Been through the instructions and trouble shooting page and can't solve it so some advice would be greatly appreciated.
What memory card are you using?

Hi, my first visit here. I have read the problems some have been having with the 312gw. I foolishly didn't do my research and bought a San Disc ultra, which after reading the problems here thought that was why my cam would not automatically record. So I bought a transcend premium 400x, with the same results. I have hard wired it in, it switches on and off with ignition but does not record unless I switch it on manually. I have tried parking mode on and off.

Does any one have any ideas?

Hello,

Please accept our apologies, these symptoms have been resolved in the latest firmware update R5.4.

It can be downloaded from our website here https://www.nextbase.co.uk/wp-conte...re-Release-R5.4-inc.-upgrade-instructions.zip

A tutorial can be found here for Windows:

And here for Mac:

If you need any further assistance please call our technical support office on 02920 866 429.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D 312GW 4
C 312GW 2
T 312GW 3
H 312GW 6
P 312GW 0
Back