322GW falling off

Bex

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a Nextbase 322GW installed in my daughters car by halfords earlier in the year. It has now fallen off and the sticky pad won’t stick to the windscreen. I appreciate we had some strong sun, and due to COVID the car didn’t move much, but surely it should last longer than 3 months without having to purchase a replacement?

There should be a spare one in your box. Clean the glass with isopropyl alchol wipes first.

Hopefully there be a spare adhesive pad in the box... Think in the past nextbase nextbase never put additional adhesive pads in the boxes of the lower models ie 212g, 312gw etc. But 412gw onwards always had another one thrown in, I think they should always put extras in as you may get your windscreen replaced or as mentioned due to the recent hot weather the mount may work itself off

Reactions: Bex
There should be 1x spare in the box, both my 322 and 522 came with a spare in the box, alternatively as said above get in touch with Nextbase, probably best to do it via their website chat though as they seem to have vanished off the forum, not seen them on here for 6months. And they send a handful out free of charge.

Last edited:
Use the suction mount it also comes with far better than those sticky pads

Back