360º DashCam of The Future

Wow that CA-FI Mirrornav looks good. Seems like an innovative product but their is not much info on it. Mentioned on their facebook page as "Bird View demo with Ca-Fi Mirrornav Prototype"
More specs are here:
http://www.ca-fi.hu/news/cafi-mirrornav-intro/

Android (4.0) based navigation system:
- 360 ° panorama camera technology
- Android Application and GPS maps.
- Black Box: 4 camera DVR system. 32GB TF card - 192 hours of recording. AVI, H264.
- Optional dynamic smart parking system.
- Video and audio entertainment features.
- Hands-free calling.
- FM transmitter.
- CAN bus, GPS, FM transmitter.
- Capacitive touch screen, 800x480, 5 "rearview mirror design.
- ARM Cortex A8 CPU, 512MB of RAM.
- Optional infrared remote control, wifi, bluetooth.

For a decent quality video 360 is necessary that their frames having a width greater than 5000px, so it is very important that the video cameras which form the system to work at the highest resolution possible.
CA-FI Mirrornav their lens looks good have a great field of vision.
Hope to find some test

Last edited:
I believe Ladybug 3 and 5 (Pointgrey) are models 360 video systems more advanced. Obviously they are systems profecionales wtith advanced softwares. These systems are aimed at other markets.
In the world of cameras car, are for sale cameras360 º, in this forum you have spoken on several occasions, it is not crazy to think that in future, we will have a small "ladybug2050" in our car and every one of us transform into a Big Brother ... Ambarella A9 thinks about it.

Last edited:
360ºVue, other system parking

Last edited:
lots of possibilities but hard to accommodate as a one size fits all solution I think so some compromises to be had, technology changes quickly though

That product was at CES show in Las Vegas in early January, I did see the review on TV a few days ago. How about the Indy Car 360 cams?

Back