380GWX - Reset unknown Wi-Fi Password

MattyCam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just bought a second hand car that came with a dealer fitted 380GWX.
Having downloaded the manual and trying the factory code of “12345678”, I can see the previous owner has changed the password.

The security side panels (the clip on side panels where on the camera thankfully) and screwdriver where in the document wallet. so having removed the camera, plugging it into my computer I can see the first protected image is the car on the forecourt of the dealer.

Spoken to the dealer and the car came to them via a cancelled a mobility lease. They did confirm they did take out the SD card and formatted it.

Can anyone help with info to reset this unit back to factory settings? As the nextbase site just states to reinstall the camera firmware, but player 3 just states the unit is up to date.

Any help appreciated

Hello Matty,

Thanks for your post. We will need to verify ownership of the camera prior to resetting the app password. I've sent you a direct message for the receipt.

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

I am literally having the same problem any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi Danny,
If you can send through your proof of purchase along with a request for password reset instructions to support@nextbase.com, we can verify the purchase and let you know how to reset. Thanks!
Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P 380GW 9
152bobby 380GW 3
A 380GW 3
V 380GW 2
Back