3d printing is available at some UPS locations.

country_hick

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you need a custom mount or part made this could be a viable option.

What UPS offers as a service.

The locations where UPS has 3d printing available.

There is no 3d printing available from UPS in my state. You could use your credit card to have something made and shipped to you. They can scan parts to make copies. I have no idea what this service costs but it is available.

Needs to be a little more available to be of any use to me. Nearest location is well over 400 miles round trip.

Factoring in time and travel expense I may be able to make of case for buying a printer that my wife might accept. :rolleyes:

Needs to be a little more available to be of any use to me. Nearest location is well over 400 miles round trip.

Factoring in time and travel expense I may be able to make of case for buying a printer that my wife might accept. :rolleyes:

With thanks to the internet you can simply send them the design/specs.

With thanks to the internet you can simply send them the design/specs.
Nah, would much rather buy my own printer. Haven't bought a new 'toy' in months now. ;)

3D printers actually had a multiple ways of using, you can print literally anything. Printing a 3D Honda CB500 is unbelievable. Once at school, we've printed a car wheel and it impressed me a lot. I know that you can easily buy a 3D printer online. BTW, can you print a 3D printer to a 3D printer, never mind, it's just a joke, hope you get it? I personally bought recently a Samsung Xpress M2020W Printer cartridges for it from mrdepot.ca , and I am very satisfied with it.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
niko DIY Projects 37
Back