3M Mounting Tape £2.49 at Lidl (UK Supermarket)

russ331

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius B (x2) & A119
Today I bought a roll of clear double-sided 3M Mounting Tape for £2.49 at Lidl.

19mm x 5m. Strength 25kg/m*. Temperature range +80degC to -40degC. UV-resistant. Water resistant. For interior & exterior use.

I think I recall @niko recommending this tape. It's not permanent Lidl stock, so if you want it, get it now.

Today I bought a roll of clear double-sided 3M Mounting Tape for £2.49 at Lidl.

19mm x 5m. Strength 25kg/m*. Temperature range +80degC to -40degC. UV-resistant. Water resistant. For interior & exterior use.

I think I recall @niko recommending this tape. It's not permanent Lidl stock, so if you want it, get it now.

This has become my favourite double-sided tape.

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...et-mount-strong-hold-but-easy-to-remove.4518/

I have used already half of the roll with constant dashcam mount-dismount tests, but for sure will buy few spare rolls.
Strong hold and whats most important is very easy and quick removal if needed. Even can remove with bare hands, kinda rolling down/off the surface in one piece.
Price is bargain.

I wonder how many Dashcamers secretly visited Lidl today to get their roll?!
I know I did!:)

I wish it will be Finnish Lidl :)

And me, the Romanian one! :) @Hilts: buy more send them to us as well! ;)

I wish it will be Finnish Lidl :)
And me, the Romanian one! :) @Hilts: buy more send them to us as well! ;)

Lidl has so called half year stock circulation for most consumer electronics, power tools and stationary products. Which means if todays bunch of this 3M tape after it sold out, it will be back again in stock in half year.
I bought last one about 3 month ago in local Lidl, so the next bunch will be in 3 month.
Same system should work in other countries Lidl stores.

I got a roll today too thank-you - amusingly my suction mount fell off on the way into the Lidl car park. I think it knew it was ready for retirement :)

This came in really handy after I'd installed my new Mini 0803 and didn't like the look of the Pale Grey 3M mounting tape already on on the GPS mount. The clear 3M tape is looks so much better from the outside, it's less visible/obvious.

Thanks for the original posting @russ331 .;)

Back