412gw Click and Go mount broken

Steve247

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I transfer my dash cam 412gw from my car to work veichle daily and today I noticed that the camera was rattling so I took the camera apart to find that there was a "U" shape plastic part that slots in above the magnet inside the camera had broken in half (part of the Click and Go mount). Can I get a replacement part from anywhere?

I did try to glue it, but then releised that this part needs to be able to move and clamps on to the GPS part and then broke again.

I wouldn’t have thought that it is a user replaceable part but @NextBase Support are better placed to give you the correct advice Steve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you I will see if they can help.

I would say that the u shaped part has worn out & became fragile over time like most plastics would do if it was being mounted into something everyday use. May be a new dash cam... hopefully you get a result one way or another though!

What is the substance that is stuck on there?

The horseshoe can be replaced providing you have the screw driver to undo the casing.

What is the substance that is stuck on there?

The horseshoe can be replaced providing you have the screw driver to undo the casing.

I did try to glue it, but then realised that this part needs to be able to move and clamps around the GPS part.
I have taken apart the camera again to take a picture of the horseshoe part that has broken.

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PHOTO

How do I go about getting this horseshoe part?

Attachments

• 20190117_163608.jpg
    20190117_163608.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 4
Ah I thought so - OK I can send, email us your address please.

Back