412GW Nextbase Logo

TX1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm thinking of purchasing my first dash cam and am drawn towards the 412GW.

However, having read various posts on this forum, I get the impression that footage played back on my laptop will include the manufacturers logo and that the only way to get rid of it would be by backdating to an earlier firmware version (something I would not wish to do with a new toy)

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to post a screen shot of their playback which includes the logo. I will then be able to see if it's something I could live with.

Thanks

It's a personal thing. In my case it doesn't bother me at all but I realise others have an issue with it and would like the ability to toggle it off/on as necessary.

20180812-155851.jpg

Thanks Spuds

The logo is not so intrusive that it would stop me from buying one and I'm sure I would hardly notice it after a while.

No problem, in fact I can wholeheartedly recommend the 412GW over the 512GW. Never had a problem since I bought it and, for the wife, it’s been 100% reliable for quality and capturing incidents. The supports from Nextbase UK is brilliant too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The main issue I had with my 412 was the buttons. Every time I mounted/unmounted it or carried it about I used to accidentally turn it on.
Never had that problem with the 402 with proper buttons, nor any problems with the 380.

TBH it is very rare she removes the camera from the mount. When she wants to review an incident she ejects the micro SD card, puts it into a SD adapter then plugs that into the PC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I used my car daily then I'd do the same.

Unfortunately/fortunately I rarely scrape 1,500 miles a year now so I used to bring it in for charging. My 380 sits in the car 24x7 as that doesn't need charging.

Back