422/522 Timelapse mode?

uniQue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do the new 2 series cameras have a timelapse mode? I had a scan of the product pages and the manual but couldn't see any mention although I know some of the 1 series models had this? If not is it likely to be added in an update?

I've also seen NextBase Support mention "radar" coming this year. Will that work with the new models and is there any more/new information regarding this?

Do the new 2 series cameras have a timelapse mode? I had a scan of the product pages and the manual but couldn't see any mention although I know some of the 1 series models had this? If not is it likely to be added in an update?

I've also seen NextBase Support mention "radar" coming this year. Will that work with the new models and is there any more/new information regarding this?
Yes, the timelapse feature is retained in version 2.

Thank you for a swift reply. Can the timelapse feature be set just for parking mode?

From memory in the menu I think it only gives options or 1 min or 3 mins for timoselapse. But not totally sure just seem to remember looking in the menu.

No you would need to turn on time lapse when you left the car, then back off when you got in.

Back