4CH dashcam that can be used for drive support cameras

I am cam

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
G-TRACK is 4CH dashcam that can be used for drive support cameras. It shows you the view of the direction that you want to go when you turn on the turning signal on your car.
When you go backward, it shows you the rear view on the screen you connected to the dashcam. When you press the emergency button, it shows you the both sides of views on the screen.

G-TRACK is also connected to the cloud service, withCLOUD™. So the vehicle with G-TRACK can be traced and the driver or an office that runs fleet management can watch live streaming videos.

Seems to be another G-Net derived cam. Got a website link we can look at?

Phil

I am getting more and more turned on to those down the side of the car side cameras, though i dont think they can replace my looking strait out of the side cameras i have.

Seems to be another G-Net derived cam. Got a website link we can look at?

Phil
It's G-NET derived cam, yes. It's launched in Korea first. Not G-NET updated the information on the website yet. Can I have your email address? I will send you the details by email if you want.

I am getting more and more turned on to those down the side of the car side cameras, though i dont think they can replace my looking strait out of the side cameras i have.
The advantages of G-TRACK is that you can use the dashcam as side mirrors. And you can use cloud service. :)

Just post here with a link when the cam becomes available internationally so that everybody can have a look at it :)

Phil

Their side cameras are usually mounted on the front fender in front of the door, that way you can feed the wire thru that gap between the door and fender and not have to drill the car body.
Front camera in the main unit, rear camera pretty conventional i would think.

Back