Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
a1.jpg

Vacron website:

http://www.vacron.com/products_detail.aspx?prodid=157

YouTube videos:

Set VVH-MD657/AVM-360PV is a professional, car recorder DVR and a very good camera brand VACRON , which have already won worldwide recognition. This is a car black box, which gives us confidence that nothing escapes her notice to registered film considering that the camera AVM-360PV is actually a combination of four cameras in one , which makes the recording does not have any dead spots and image is recorded at an angle of 360 degree . With this solution, we are sure that nothing is ever missed, and we can be confident in every situation on the road.

It is a tool that will be useful to every driver, especially professionals who have overcome immense distances on international routes, or when you go on holiday or during everyday commuting. This camera has a high-quality CMOS sensor and built-in infrared LEDs that allow both recording high quality video day and night, and all this in D1 or CIF. In addition to the image are recorded at the same time readings from the sensor G-Sensor . Clear and legible menu interface makes the operation of this set becomes a child's play. Important function, which also should be mentioned is the so-called built-in shock sensor. G-sensor , which is the appropriate sensitivity setting, it can immediately turn on the recording, for example, during heavy braking, which may result in a road traffic collision. The same sensor can also start recording at a standstill . All information to be recorded by a sensor is possible to read up on the software included by the manufacturer. camcorder is equipped with foot, through which the device can easily be mounted on the headliner or by using the supplied strap, place the camera on the dashboard. When properly installed in the vehicle, allows you to save the whole of the route with the ability to edit and preview the recording through the included software CARBOX , and all this at an angle of 360 with . This kit is definitely an amazing treat for true enthusiasts who want to capture every moment and do not want to do anything they missed, or for those who want to feel safer on the road. With this you can see all 4 times more detail!

• Built-in high-quality CMOS sensor. Great H.264 compression / D1 and CIF
  • Set the DVR to the camera viewing angle up to 360 of
  • Widely used in many types of vehicles. Small size, easy installation
  • Designed from the new parking mode
  • During playback of video and photos, the sensor detects the direction of the screen items
  • Overload sensor G-sensor when it detects a strong shock alone can attach video recording
  • Built-in protection of data recording
  • The rapid update software via USB
  • Automatic start recording immediately after the start
  • Emergency Recording, stores the file in

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

Where to buy:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/281174290332

http://www.sempler.pl/pl/p/Rejestrator-samochodowy-VVH-MD657-Kamera-AVM-360PV-360-stopni/399

https://thevideocopilot.com/md657-w-avm-360pv-camera-4-cameras-in-one.html

"high quality " yeah, right

"high quality " yeah, right
the specification is limited obviously but it could still be high quality construction, all of these 4 channel units are limited in resolution right now so against its competitors it could still be considered high quality, not going to judge without the benefit of seeing it but Vacron do make good product generally

the specification is limited obviously but it could still be high quality construction, all of these 4 channel units are limited in resolution right now so against its competitors it could still be considered high quality, not going to judge without the benefit of seeing it but Vacron do make good product generally

agree, - vacron has very strong quality reputation on Russian market. 4ch technology has its own limitations at the moment from point of view specifications ( resolution ), but other that that built quality and performance is high.

I would ideally like cameras mounted not from one central spot inside the cabin, but in front glass (windshield), more towards front/sides, and one looking rear. So, cameras that are position-able more towards the corners of the car.

I would ideally like cameras mounted not from one central spot inside the cabin, but in front glass (windshield), more towards front/sides, and one looking rear. So, cameras that are position-able more towards the corners of the car.

This is my 4ch system. Side doors cameras were mounted quickly to the bottom part of door windows to make some tests. Later I mounted them up ( to the top part of the door frame ).
Something like that you mean ?

i1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

So is no one is using this? I know it's 'only' D1, but I would love to mount one of these near the dome light (center of roof), in addition to my regular HD dashcams. Great for surveillance while parked.

So is no one is using this? I know it's 'only' D1, but I would love to mount one of these near the dome light (center of roof), in addition to my regular HD dashcams. Great for surveillance while parked.

I had exactly the same idea. For parking surveillance D1 work OK. It can record 2-3 metres away other cars numberplates, which is enough for parking mode.

I would have thought that the main problem with mounting a set of cams slap bang in the middle of the car would be the darkness of the car's interior vastly contrasting with exterior brightness?
Also (looking at niko's example, the pic looking through the rear window - there is a very, very limited view.
At least if you have a lens in the screen then you get more or less the maximum viewing angle.
Sides should be OK though since side windows tend to be large anyway & there is less distance from the centre light to the side.

Could you upload day and night recordings? Is there parking mode for icaro b4?

Many thanks mate.

Yes, there is a parking mode. Don't keep videos. They are only D1 resolution and not good for 2014 standards. Only maybe good as for parking monitoring and close action, but not for driving. For this you need 1080p, not D1.

Yes, there is a parking mode. Don't keep videos. They are only D1 resolution and not good for 2014 standards. Only maybe good as for parking monitoring and close action, but not for driving. For this you need 1080p, not D1.

Okie, got u, thanks for ya reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Action Camera Discussion 0
W Action Camera Discussion 0
Back