4K A229 Viofo Pro 3x Camera Dashcam unbox and deep dive - LateralNw

Did you get around to doing the comparison?

Attachments

• A119 Mini 2 .png
    A119 Mini 2 .png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • A229 Pro Rear .png
    A229 Pro Rear .png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
@Panzer Platform

They look very similar to me.
The A229 Pro is a little over sharp.
The photo sizes you posted are a little different in size with the Pro being the smaller file.
They both look like they can almost read the number plate of the car.

Thanks for posting.
Interesting comparison.

Viofo Mini 2 vs A229 Pro rear cameras.png

Here's a simple comparison in size of the A229 Pro next to the VS1.

They are both sitting on a keyboard which should help to work out dimensions.

One thing that is not apparent immediately is the thickness of the A229 Pro.
It is thicker and a has a more solid and heavy feel. Of course it has a lot more going on inside given it is 4K and controls 2 other cameras.
IMG_4906.jpeg

Because my car window is covered with film,and the color of the film is a bit dark,Rainbow appears on the front camera after wearing the CPL,The rear camera doesn't look very clear either。I am considering whether it is necessary to sell my CPL and rear camera。

Because my car window is covered with film,and the color of the film is a bit dark,Rainbow appears on the front camera after wearing the CPL,The rear camera doesn't look very clear either。I am considering whether it is necessary to sell my CPL and rear camera。

Consider getting a dash mat instead of a CPL.. Dash mats are available for both front and rear or can be DIY.

Dashmat ( flat black ) is fine for glare in windscreen, i am very sad such things are not made for my cheap little car, so i had to make my own, which dont look nearly as good, but it work just fine.

Consider getting a dash mat instead of a CPL.. Dash mats are available for both front and rear or can be DIY.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I just think the methods in the video are too complicated, so I'll give up, haha

Back