4K key chain fob camera??!?

Get a Gitup F1 instead?

Unless you actually want a camera with no lens for spying!

No, just wondered why this exists, and if anyone has bought one. Curiousity...

why does any product exist, in the hopes of finding buyers, can't say I've seen this particular one although the electronics markets in Shenzhen are full of devices in this style, where they come from is hard to know

why does any product exist, in the hopes of finding buyers, can't say I've seen this particular one although the electronics markets in Shenzhen are full of devices in this style, where they come from is hard to know

Yeah, is looked fishy to me too from the start, so better not step in. Thanks guys.

Yeah, is looked fishy to me too from the start, so better not step in. Thanks guys.

I appreciate you have an overwhelming attraction to any camera in this form factor but I think this would be one to avoid based on the limited information available, not very expensive but I doubt the quality/value anyway

I appreciate you have an overwhelming attraction to any camera in this form factor but I think this would be one to avoid based on the limited information available, not very expensive but I doubt the quality/value anyway

yeah I agree, it has the wrong quack for a duck.... :LOL:

At least it has H264 so probably better than most of the keychain cameras, but a Gitup F1 is not much more cost, not much bigger, is true 4K and has a lens bigger than the ones in an insects eye, only problem is that the F1 doesn't have a keychain loop.

At least it has H264 so probably better than most of the keychain cameras, but a Gitup F1 is not much more cost, not much bigger, is true 4K and has a lens bigger than the ones in an insects eye, only problem is that the F1 doesn't have a keychain loop.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: OMG, that's right, almost bought me an F1, without realising the missing keychain loop!!

:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: OMG, that's right, almost bought me an F1, without realising the missing keychain loop!!
Don't worry, it is easy to add one, the casing around the lens is strong and has plenty of space behind it, so it is perfectly OK to drill a couple of holes there for attaching a tether or keychain. Not sure why Gitup didn't put an attachment there as standard, I did request one.

Ok ok ok, check this out:

Matecamera sells a 4K DIY camera (plain boad camera with lens), It doesn't show 4K in the link text, but in the page header it clearly states:

4K Camera DIY remote Hidden Camera Spy Cam Full HD 1080P WIFI Security Camera with Motion Detection

http://www.matecamera.com/matecam-f...ing-camcorder-action-camera-wi-fi-camera.html

So I get curious.... and I ask for the manual, and it says NOTHIN about 4K.... anywhere, so another dropped Q:

"Hi! thank you for the manual, but now I have a problem, you are selling the
camera as a 4K camera on your website, but the manual says maximum
resolution is 1080p. Please explain."

Simple question, right? WRONG!

Answer:

"Yeah, we're selling the 4K camera, but the best Video solution is 1080p. Any questions,just e-mail to us.

Best Regards .... "

WHAAAATTT!!??? o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::confused:

Last edited:
Back