5000X ELITE – How can i protect video?

LeventH

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
SJcam 4000 manual says;
– Press the Mode button while recording to protect a video from accidental deletion. A key
icon appears on the display.

But when i do it, take a photo at my 5000x.

So how can i protect a file with my 5000x ?

SJcam 4000 manual says;
– Press the Mode button while recording to protect a video from accidental deletion. A key
icon appears on the display.

But when i do it, take a photo at my 5000x.

So how can i protect a file with my 5000x ?
Hello,

Please check the SJ5000x manual out here: SJ5000x

If you still cannot find answers, please open a ticket on our helpdesk.

Thanks

I have the same problem. Silent about it in manuals... :(

I have the same problem. Silent about it in manuals... :(
Which firmware version are you on? If there is not that function we may need to ask to add. Please submit a features request at support.sjcamhd.com

Thanks

I have the newest 1.4.8-S. I'm sure this option is missing. This is very easy to add. They can copy thet from sj4000 series. Can You send to sjcam official to add this in next firmware? It's creasy. I make normal videos and when i back to home camere deleting it id car mode. And no option to prevent from this? Its a mistake.

Now wifi button is broke. When i push it reack like up button and i cant turn on wifi in camera. GREAT! Do you know how to repair this? Seller from China want to send me a part witch i shoud pun under the button but maeby i can repair it with somethin alse? Do you know this problem?

Now wifi button is broke. When i push it reack like up button and i cant turn on wifi in camera. GREAT! Do you know how to repair this? Seller from China want to send me a part witch i shoud pun under the button but maeby i can repair it with somethin alse? Do you know this problem?
If you think you can change the button yourself, maybe they can send you the part. Please open a ticket at support.sjcamhd.com if you have any other issues. Thanks!

Back