522 mount

Rickn55

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 622 4k + rwc, 522, 322, 612 4K and 312 x2
Anybody else with a 522 notice abit of wobble from the mount of the dashcam on video playback making it look a tad unstable at times, abit like the old 612s used to just not as bad? If so any tips on how to stop it? Guessing it's the weight of the camera on the mount as it is noticeabley heavier than the 322.

Any ball joint mount will produce vibration over less than perfect roads. That's why I jumped ship after looking at my parked windscreen wipers being 'fuzzy'.

I changed from the suction mount to the sticky mount for that reason. it was very wobbly with the firm suspension on a MX-5 but has been stable with the sticky.

I changed from the suction mount to the sticky mount for that reason. it was very wobbly with the firm suspension on a MX-5 but has been stable with the sticky.
Yeah I thought about the sticky one, but I mostly remove the cam and mount from the windscreen when parked up so it doesn't get broken into, so the sticky one isn't really a suitable option for me.

I use the suction mount also, due to moving the camera between vehicles, no vibration or wobble problems yet

Back