522GW - Best method when the 12V is permanent on?

FourAcess

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Hello!

i just installed my camera inside my car i drive on work and just gota little case..
The 12V is always on, not following the ignition. Since this is not my own car i was not going to hardwire it in this car.. is there any soulations out there on this problem? I think this is one more problem for me now...

thank for all help!

Thanks for the replay.
I dont think the transporter got that option to change to ignite....
I just need to think, since i dont want to do anything in the car, since it is my work car..

the rhundo got the option that it automatic turn off when the car is not charging ir something?

It has 4 switches - one for each port, and an overall power off.

In my car at the moment I have 5 cams, 2x Viofo 4k (one with a rear cam) plus a Nextbase 522GW, a Viofo V2 and a Viofo V3. Two are hard wired, and the others run through the Rhundo.

Maybe need to try that.
I just want that i dont need to turn it off myself.. So, how does that system work?

The new model has a timer to power it down, up 120 seconds.

The new model has a timer to power it down, up 120 seconds.
Hello again!

im maybe a little stupid.. but, justneed to get this correct.

how does the automatic power up function work?
How does the automatic power down work?
Is it like it looks at the voltage? Or do i need to set a timer and then turn it on again after the power down?

thanks in advice!

how does the automatic power up function work?
How does the automatic power down work?
voltage detect, although we refer to cars as 12v power in reality when the car is running the voltage will be around 14.5v and around 12.5v when you turn it off, it's enough for the Rhundo to be able to use that to know when to power on/off

voltage detect, although we refer to cars as 12v power in reality when the car is running the voltage will be around 14.5v and around 12.5v when you turn it off, it's enough for the Rhundo to be able to use that to know when to power on/off
Thank you so much! Will give it a go

Back