522GW dead battery

Wolga

Reaction score
Country
Austria
The akku is dead (inflated). Could you please tell me where i can by this akku, amazon in germany doesnot have this model, nextbase support doesnot reply.

The problem here for me is, that similar types do not have 3 connections.
Could you please help me ?
What if I take a battery with 2 connection (+,-) and I leave the "TP" pin on the mainboard open ?
What is "TP" used for ?

It is easy to open the cam and would be easy resolder another battery but it is not easy to get one on the market.

Last edited:
No problem. 4 months ago I put a battery with 2 cables, and it works properly

Hello,

I'm afraid that we do not currently stock replacement batteries within Austria. I would recommend searching online for the following battery specifications: PL 353040H 3.7V 320mAh 1.18Wh

If you would like to direct message me your email address, I can then get the battery replacement PDF instructions emailed to you, which show how to replace the battery.

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Hello,

I'm afraid that we do not currently stock replacement batteries within Austria. I would recommend searching online for the following battery specifications: PL 353040H 3.7V 320mAh 1.18Wh

If you would like to direct message me your email address, I can then get the battery replacement PDF instructions emailed to you, which show how to replace the battery.

Kind regards,
Millie
Are you supplying batteries in the UK

Has anyone been able to locate a replacement battery in the US? Is the 3rd wire necessary? The only thing I have found is a 403040 with two wire and I'm worried it would be to thick.

Hi Alex,

We do recommend purchasing a battery with three wires, as all three wires do play crucial roles and would need to be soldered onto the PCB.

Kind regards,
Millie

Hi Alex,

We do recommend purchasing a battery with three wires, as all three wires do play crucial roles and would need to be soldered onto the PCB.

Kind regards,
Millie
So what your saying is that I can only replace the battery with the exact battery that is in it. This being a battery that you have but can only sell to certain people and cannot provide any other locations to buy. So my only course of action is just to buy a whole other camera only after 2 years of use.

Hi Alex,

We cannot directly provide a lithium ion battery from the UK to the USA due to transportation limitations with lithium ion batteries. You should be able to buy the correct battery online within the USA.

Kind regards,
Millie

So what your saying is that I can only replace the battery with the exact battery that is in it. This being a battery that you have but can only sell to certain people and cannot provide any other locations to buy. So my only course of action is just to buy a whole other camera only after 2 years of use.
The third cable is for the battery temperature.
so as not to overheat. and there is no decisive role

Has anyone been able to locate a replacement battery in the US? Is the 3rd wire necessary? The only thing I have found is a 403040 with two wire and I'm worried it would be to thick.
Battery 403040 is longer and not thicker

i have the same problem that my battery do not last more than a few seconds.
can you sendt a new battery to Denmark or point me in the direktion where i can find the battery.
plus instrucktion on how to change it . maybe a youtube video

once you are in Denmark, you better order it directly from NEXTBASE. UK, they will send you a change instruction

Lithium batteries can only be shipped internationally if they are installed in the equipment they operate. Shipping carriers are not allowed to ship packages containing only lithium batteries or cells to international locations – they must be included inside a product.12 Mar 2021

Yep, I dare say there will be exceptions.

I just bought this battery from eBay USA. It has the same voltage, amperage and measurement. When I install it, I'll let you know my results!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122795956848

That was a good price, hope it works out. Good luck with new battery

Back