522GW On offer in Halfords possibly ... ??

Farmersden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I went into two different Halfords stores today ....The first one had the 522GW advertised at £149.99 with £30 off £119.99 ... The second had the same offer but also the rear cameras £49 with £15 off £34 ..... Went on to the website tonight as at the time was undecided which rear camera to purchase only to find them both advertised at full price.

Queried tonight with one of there live chat bods who did not have an answer.

Added bonus if you have an AA membership card you can get an additional 10% off ... £138.59

I am a gold member of the Lexus owners club so get 15% off ... that would bring the combined price down to £130.89 .... Decent !!

I went into two different Halfords stores today ....The first one had the 522GW advertised at £149.99 with £30 off £119.99 ... The second had the same offer but also the rear cameras £49 with £15 off £34 ..... Went on to the website tonight as at the time was undecided which rear camera to purchase only to find them both advertised at full price.

Queried tonight with one of there live chat bods who did not have an answer.

Added bonus if you have an AA membership card you can get an additional 10% off ... £138.59

I am a gold member of the Lexus owners club so get 15% off ... that would bring the combined price down to £130.89 .... Decent !!
So went in Sat and price has gone back up .... just have to wait until they go on offer again

Hi,

I suspect you will find they have some small print in the T&C's that says you can't apply additional discount to sale items, (That's what I ensure with my business).

The rear camera you are referring to are the plug into the unit ones, depends on what you want to record, inside the car - go for the wide option or if you want to see the cars behind you, then go for the telephoto one.

Hope this helps.

Kindest Regards
Darren

Hi,

I suspect you will find they have some small print in the T&C's that says you can't apply additional discount to sale items, (That's what I ensure with my business).

The rear camera you are referring to are the plug into the unit ones, depends on what you want to record, inside the car - go for the wide option or if you want to see the cars behind you, then go for the telephoto one.

Hope this helps.

Kindest Regards
Darren
I bought mine whilst the rear camera was on half price offer and used my Ford Owners Club discount card to get my additional 15% off and have done with many offer items with Halfrauds.

Last edited:
I bought mine whilst the rear camera was on half price offer and used my Ford Owners Ckus discount card to get my additional 15% off and have done with many offer items with Halfrauds.

Your very fortunate then, as most business will give you one or the other discount, not stack them, well done you.

Back