522GW replacement battery in the US?????

seidel.steve

Reaction score
Country
United States
Any help would be appreciated. Per Millie @ Nextbase the battery is a 3 wire PL 353040H 3.7V 320mAh 1.18Wh. A search reveals only ! source in the UK and does not ship to the treasonous colonies. What are your suggetion?

Productive comments only please!

Hi Steve, this cropped up a while ago and for the life of me I cannot find the post (gone back 150) I thought it was not allowed to post a lithium battery unless it was installed into an item. Do you not have a Nextbase outlet/office in USA? Or are you reliant on UK spares?

In a few hours worth of research via Nextbase, forums, and general web search I have found NO support outside of the UK.

I understand the safety issues regarding shipping, but what kind of support is this to not have some system to supply this side of the Atlantic?

Found this, may help:

Also this:

Also this:

While i appreciate the info, this doesn’t get me any closer. These aren’t orderable as far as i can see, simply informational, likely for bulk sales.

While i appreciate the info, this doesn’t get me any closer. These aren’t orderable as far as i can see, simply informational, likely for bulk sales.
Got to be worth a call, give them a soap story, what’s to loose?

Back