60fps dual cam?!

bronze84

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Thinkware F750, K1S, Marcus3, Mobius, Xiaomi Yi, Sony AS100v
Hi guys,

I've been a bit out of the loop over the last few months due to work commitments, so wondering if you guys can fill in some blanks....

1) 2ch cams.... Are there any out that record 1080p 60 yet?

2) If not.... what would you guys say (I know this is subjective) the best 1080p 60 cam is at the moment, purely for video quality? aesthetics are irrelevant.

3) Whats the general census on the Joovuu X?

Thanks in advance chaps

1) Nope.
2) GoPro is the best in terms of 1080p60, but I wouldn't recommend it for a dashcam situation due to the lack of auto recording start and looping. It's also got a big battery and autofocus, which is very bad on hot weather. Joovuu also does 1080p60 I believe.
3) People love it, I haven't seen the raw footage, but the youtube footage didn't look too amazing to me. It is a very nice cam in terms of size and discreetness, not to mention it's packed with features. Dome is doing some 4k cams soon with very good quality from what I could see. Those can probably do 1080p60 as well.

Sorry, I should've been more specific... I meant the best vid quality on a 1080p 60 DASH cam :)

Cheers

......The X cam seem to remail in 1080/60 mode even when the light dim.....

But isn't that a good thing? If I ask for 60fps it's because I want 60fps, not 30fps! If I want 30fps I'll set for 30fps.

Back