612 sd card

Dave311

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all

Could someone suggest the best sd card for this cam 64 or higher.

Also what is the blutac fix for the mount

Tia

Whatever card you get make sure it's a 'high endurance' one. Dashcams hit cards hard and normal ones can fail due to constant overwriting. I buy mine from Scan as Ebay and Amazon marketplace have delivered proven fake cards.

The Blutak fix can be found here in multiple threads by searching using Blutak

Whatever card you get make sure it's a 'high endurance' one. Dashcams hit cards hard and normal ones can fail due to constant overwriting. I buy mine from Scan as Ebay and Amazon marketplace have delivered proven fake cards.

The Blutak fix can be found here in multiple threads by searching using Blutak
Can you recommend a paticular card please mate.

The card I got a while ago isn't high endurance but with my low mileage and not using parking mode is still going strong so I have no experience of what is good or bad in the HE market.

The card I got a while ago isn't high endurance but with my low mileage and not using parking mode is still going strong so I have no experience of what is good or bad in the HE market.
Ok thanks i wont be doing a lot of milage myself not bothered with parking mode. How do you find picture quality on ypu 612gw

I've been through a 402, 412 and now on a 380 ..... waiting for a 322 or 422, depending on full specs, when the series 2 is released :)

Back