622GW is not powering ON

NYCEAGLE

Reaction score
Country
United States
I charge the device for many hours, but device is not turning on no more.
When I was charging it with car adapter, it was showing a bluelight on the device. Then after few hours blue light also turned off and now device totally not turning on no more.
I click and hold the power button for many times still no success.
Even I click the Reset button still not success:(

Any suggestions?

Hello,

Please remove the SD card, then press the reset button on the underside of the Dash Cam. Then, without the SD card inserted, please turn on the Camera. Does it now start normally?

If not, try the below:
Remove the cable from the camera.
Wait for the camera to die.
Plug the camera back in.
Press the reset button on the underside of the camera (not the on/off button).
Make sure the SD card is not inside the camera.
Press the on button. Does it now turn on?

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Hi Dear Support Team, I did follow all the steps.

1- I removed the power cable and let the battery die during the whole night.
2- Next day I put power cable back with USB power adapter but still no success.
3- I did reset button many times, but no any changes.
4- I went to Best Buy and bought a new USB cable with power adapter, but no any changes.

Whenever I put usb cable in the device there no any red or blue light turn on even not a blink. its look like totally dead.

I called Nextbase support, sound to me a British lady pick up the phone in Tech support department, long story make it short, she said I'm sorry nothing much we can do.

Honestly I'm extremely upset I bought this most expensive unit and after 6 weeks the unit is totally dead.

'6 weeks old and nothing they can do'

Surely there's a warranty claim there ?

Hi Dear Support Team, I did follow all the steps.

1- I removed the power cable and let the battery die during the whole night.
2- Next day I put power cable back with USB power adapter but still no success.
3- I did reset button many times, but no any changes.
4- I went to Best Buy and bought a new USB cable with power adapter, but no any changes.

Whenever I put usb cable in the device there no any red or blue light turn on even not a blink. its look like totally dead.

I called Nextbase support, sound to me a British lady pick up the phone in Tech support department, long story make it short, she said I'm sorry nothing much we can do.

Honestly I'm extremely upset I bought this most expensive unit and after 6 weeks the unit is totally dead.
Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that the power reset test did not work. When and where was the camera purchased please?

Kind regards,
Millie

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that the power reset test did not work. When and where was the camera purchased please?

Kind regards,
Millie
I am having similar problems with my 622, tho I’m still getting the blue light coming on when it’s either connect to the car or via usb. Tried reset, leaving overnight still no joy
Bought 2 of these from Halfords about a year ago

Would be really if you would suggest what I do next

Hello,

Remove the cable from the camera.
Wait for the camera to die.
Plug the camera back in.
Press the reset button on the underside of the camera (not the on/off button).
Make sure the SD card is not inside the camera.
Press the on button. Does it now turn on?

If not, please email support@nextbase.com with the issue you're facing and a copy of your receipt and we can assist further.

Kind regards,
Millie

Back