64 Gb on Mini0801??

Sleipnirr

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello everybody,
I have just received my Mini0801 and Kingston 64 Gb Micro sd card. But I am not able use full capacity of the card.
I formatted fat32, cluster size 32 kb and set as primary, but it gives format error. It can be format the card but this time it limits card size as 32 gb.
Does anybody able to work 64 gb on this device?

Hello everybody,
I have just received my Mini0801 and Kingston 64 Gb Micro sd card. But I am not able use full capacity of the card.
I formatted fat32, cluster size 32 kb and set as primary, but it gives format error. It can be format the card but this time it limits card size as 32 gb.
Does anybody able to work 64 gb on this device?

How did you format yo fat32?

with guiformat and also MiniTool Partition Wizard.

In which point it shows you an error you wrote about it ?

When I format and insert card it gives "Format Error".

Then 0801 can not accept it unfort.

Some nt96650 + ar0330 based dashcams can read 64gb cards which formatted to fat32 and show full lenght of recording available like g1w-c

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...msung-64gb-microsdxc-microsd-micro-sdxc.3710/

Others, like dod ls300w shows max 2h 56min on screen but still can record on64gb. Some ( like gt680w ) also accept 64gb but dont have option to see on screen how much max length can be recorded.

Anyway, despite many of them can record on 64gb but all of them have one drawback: 64gb can not be formatted inside unit.

My advice for 0801 and other dashcams to stick with max allowed manufacturer memory capacity flash card of 32gb.

Last edited by a moderator:
going to be trying this on mine, what are some of the best known 32gb manufactures that make a matching 64gb? that is what I will try first.

Back