$7.99 Class 10 32GB WINTEC microSD card! (Frys Electronics, In-Store only) Good/Bad? We'll see.

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
I was checking out Fry's to see if they have decent prices on microSD cards. I need one more before my Vegas trip and didn't have time to wait for Amazon.

Frys Electronics has 32GB Class 10 microSD cards for $7!
http://www.frys.com/product/6492412

If you're lucky enough to live near one, might be a good deal. (or too good to be true?) I'm hoping they are good quality and this is just a price gimmick to drive more people into the stores.

I need a few spare microSD cards for testing my spare WF1 and other DashCams in the near future so I might as well try them out. I'll be sure to only buy one at first to fully test it via h2testw.exe

Frys» PC Components» Flash Cards» #6492412
32GB MICRO SD C10 3FMUSD32GBC10-R

Last edited:

Roadcam HD

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
K1S 2 CH. 2014/Aegison DV 6010/2004
I have been using Wintec SD and Micro SD cards for four years with no problems. I went to the Fry's link and you can only purchase in-store, checked store availability(all stores within 100 mile radius of S.F.) and they don't have any in stock. ($0.78-$0.65/GB is average price.) If you call the store's in your area they may be able to give you more info. http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_query=wintec+sdhc+32GB+class+10&Find=Find&search_constraint=0&_be_switches=no_image_demotion:on

Last edited:
OP
Street Guardian USA

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
I went to the Fry's link and you can only purchase in-store, checked store availability(all stores within 100 mile radius of S.F.) and they don't have any in stock.
Bummer, I guess their campaign to get people into the store was a success! I hate when stores leave up ads like this for things that are not in stock.

OP
Street Guardian USA

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Actually it lets you order online, and says it's ready for pickup 11/11 (so a few week delay)

EDIT: Never mind I got mixed up with the Walmart link that showed a 4GB card.